Aziyati Yusoff completed her PhD. in Engineering from Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia in year 2018 and was also a visiting scholar at Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, North Dakota State University, USA in 2015. She is also a graduate of M.Sc. in Information and Process Systems Engineering from University of Surrey, United Kingdom in 2012, and B.Eng. (Hons) in Computer and Information Engineering from International Islamic University Malaysia in 2001. She holds a Malaysian Skill Certificate (Level 3) in the trade of Technician of Computer Systems in year 2009. She works for Federal Government of Malaysia since year 2003 in Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET), technical instructor training, accreditation, certification and recognition programmes in skills and occupational qualifications in Malaysia with the Ministry of Human Resources. She was also an instructor to a number of institutions including the Matriculation Centre of IIUM (2002), Advanced Technology Training Centre (ADTEC) of Alor Gajah, Melaka in 2003, ADTEC of Shah Alam, Selangor in 2004, and Centre for Instructor and Advanced Skills Training (CIAST) from 2004 to 2009. Her research interests include Cloud Computing, Big Data, Ontology Engineering and Intelligent Webs.
List of Publications:
1. A. Yusoff, V. Karakostas, “Cloud Platform for Process Optimisation“, Lambert Academic Publishing, Latvia, 2018.
- A. Yusoff, N. M. Din, S. Yussof, A. Abbas, and S. U. Khan, “Predictive Analytics for Network Big Data using Knowledge-based Reasoning for Smart Retrieval of Data, Information, Knowledge, and Wisdom (DIKW),” in Big Data and Computational Intelligence in Networking, edited by Yulei Wu, Fei Hu, Geyong Min, and Albert Y. Zomaya, pp. , London, December 2017.
- A. Yusoff, S. Yussof, and N. M. Din, “The Wisdom of Big Data in Social Media Virality in Disaster Management,” in Muslim Women Contemporary-Issues, Challenges and Best Practices, edited by Badlihisham Mohd Nasir, Asmak Husin, and Nurhafilah Musa, pp. 479-485, Shah Alam: Persatuan Ulama Malaysia, 2016.
- A. Yusoff, S. Yussof, and N. M. Din, “Tracing Data Flow Diagram for A Flood Early Warning System (FEWS) in Malaysia Using Prescriptive Big Data Analytics”, in International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR), 2017, Vol. 36, No. 8, pp. 192 – 199.
- Y. Sadikaj, A. Abbas, U. S. Khan, A. Yusoff, J. Ashley, and S. U. Khan, “Personalized Health Insurance Services using Big Data,” in ND EPSCoR State Conference, Grand Forks, ND, USA, April 2016.
- A. Yusoff, N. M. Din, S. Yussof, and S. U. Khan, “The Semantic Network of Flood Hydrology Data for Kelantan, Malaysia,” in 2nd International Conference on Advances in Renewable Energy Technologies (ICARET), Putrajaya, Malaysia, February 2016.
- A. Yusoff, N. M. Din, S. Yussof, and S.U. Khan, “Big Data Analytics for Flood Information Management in Kelantan, Malaysia,” in 2015 IEEE Student Conference in Research and Development, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, December 2015.
- A. Yusoff, S. Yussof, N. M. Din, and S. U. Khan, “Cloud Architecture and Big Data Analytics for Flood Management in the Landscape of Malaysia’s 1Gov*Net ICT Infrastructure,” in ND EPSCoR State Conference, Fargo, ND, USA, April 2015.
- A. Yusoff, S. Abdullah, and N.M. Din, “A Taxonomy on Knowledge-based Geographical Information System (GIS) for a Cloud-based Disaster Management Environment“, in the 3rd National Graduate Conference (NatGrad2015), Putrajaya, Malaysia, April 2015.
- A. Yusoff, I.S. Mustafa, S. Yussof, and N.M. Din, “Green Cloud Platform for Flood Early Detection Warning System“, in The 5th IEEE National Symposium on Information Technology: Towards New Smart World, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, February 2015.
- A. Yusoff, S. Yussof, S. U. Khan, N. MdDin, “Smart Retrieval Engine Using Prescriptive Big Data Analytics for Flood Early Warning System (FEWS)“, Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia, January 2018.
- A. Yusoff, V. Karakostas, “Cloud Platforms for Process Optimisation“, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, August 2012.
- Silver Medal for the invention of: “Smart Retrieval Engine for Big Data Analytics in Data, Information, Knowledge, and Wisdom (DIKW) Hierarchy Environment“ by N. M. Din, A. Yusoff, S. Yussof, and S.U. Khan, at Pertandingan Rekacipta dan Inovasi (Perintis) 2016 (Category: Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Multimedia, and Telecommunications), UNITEN, November 2016.
- Bronze Medal for the invention of: “Smart Retrieval Engine Using Ontology and Knowledge Representations for Flood Management” by S. Yussof, A. Yusoff, and N. MdDin, at 29th International Invention, Innovation & Technology Exhibition (ITEX’18), Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia, May 2018.
- C. L. Pang, A. Ismail, E. Amiron, N. Kamarulzaman, N. M. Shahbaki, O. Jusoh, M. Z. A. Samad, R. M. Zain, N. A. Zulfakar, M. S. Ismail, A. Ahmad, H. K. P. Cheah, S. Podian, N. A. Rahim, A. H. Hasan, J. M. Ali, H. K. S. Ling, A. Yusoff, N. M. M. Arof, S. Saleh, R. Abdullah, Z. A. Latif, K. M. Noor, K. Isaak, Z. Borhanuddin, N. A. Badrul, S. C. Shihabudin, “ANSSR: Enhancing the Quality and Relevance of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) for Current and Future Industry Needs-Phase 1“, in APEC#214-EC-01.1, Kuala Lumpur, July 2014.
Consultation for Publications:
- ILO Tripartite Action for the Protection and Promotion of the Rights of Migrant Workers (ASEAN TRIANGLE Project), and ILO Decent Work Technical Team Bangkok, “Assessment of the readiness of ASEAN Member States for implementation of the commitment to the free flow of skilled labour within the ASEAN Economic Community from 2015“, International Labour Organization (ILO), Bangkok, 2014. (my name was addressed on page 99).
- A. Yusoff, Aziyati Yusoff on ResearchGate, URL: “https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Aziyati_Yusoff “
- A. Yusoff, Aziyati Yusoff on Mendeley, URL: “https://www.mendeley.com/profiles/aziyati-yusoff/ “
- A. Yusoff, Aziyati Yusoff on LinkedIn, URL: “https://my.linkedin.com/in/aziyati”