Aziyati Yusoff completed her B.Eng. (Hons) in Computer and Information Engineering from International Islamic University Malaysia and M.Sc. in Information and Process Systems Engineering from University of Surrey, United Kingdom, in 2001 and 2012 respectively. Currently, she is doing her Ph.D. in Engineering at Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia and was also a visiting scholar at Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, North Dakota State University, USA in 2015. She works for Federal Government of Malaysia since year 2003 in Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET), Technical Instructor Training, Accreditation, Certification and Recognition programmes in Skills and Occupational Qualifications in Malaysia. Her research interests include Cloud Computing, Big Data, Knowledge-based Optimization and Intelligent Webs.
List of Publications:
- A. Yusoff, N. M. Din, S. Yussof, A. Abbas, and S. U. Khan, “Predictive Analytics for Network Big Data using Knowledge-based Reasoning for Smart Retrieval of Data, Information, Knowledge, and Wisdom (DIKW),” in Big Data and Computational Intelligence in Networking, edited by Yulei Wu, Fei Hu, Geyong Min, and Albert Y. Zomaya, pp. , London, December 2017.
- A. Yusoff, S. Yussof, and N. M. Din, “The Wisdom of Big Data in Social Media Virality in Disaster Management,” in Muslim Women Contemporary-Issues, Challenges and Best Practices, edited by Badlihisham Mohd Nasir, Asmak Husin, and Nurhafilah Musa, pp. 479-485, Shah Alam: Persatuan Ulama Malaysia, 2016.
- (Will be updated soon)
- Y. Sadikaj, A. Abbas, U. S. Khan, A. Yusoff, J. Ashley, and S. U. Khan, “Personalized Health Insurance Services using Big Data,” in ND EPSCoR State Conference, Grand Forks, ND, USA, April 2016.
- A. Yusoff, N. M. Din, S. Yussof, and S. U. Khan, “The Semantic Network of Flood Hydrology Data for Kelantan, Malaysia,” in 2nd International Conference on Advances in Renewable Energy Technologies (ICARET), Putrajaya, Malaysia, February 2016.
- A. Yusoff, N. M. Din, S. Yussof, and S.U. Khan, “Big Data Analytics for Flood Information Management in Kelantan, Malaysia,” in 2015 IEEE Student Conference in Research and Development, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, December 2015.
- A. Yusoff, S. Yussof, N. M. Din, and S. U. Khan, “Cloud Architecture and Big Data Analytics for Flood Management in the Landscape of Malaysia’s 1Gov*Net ICT Infrastructure,” in ND EPSCoR State Conference, Fargo, ND, USA, April 2015.
- A. Yusoff, S. Abdullah, and N.M. Din, “A Taxonomy on Knowledge-based Geographical Information System (GIS) for a Cloud-based Disaster Management Environment“, in the 3rd National Graduate Conference (NatGrad2015), Putrajaya, Malaysia, April 2015.
- A. Yusoff, I.S. Mustafa, S. Yussof, and N.M. Din, “Green Cloud Platform for Flood Early Detection Warning System“, in The 5th IEEE National Symposium on Information Technology: Towards New Smart World, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, February 2015.
- A. Yusoff, V. Karakostas, “Cloud Platforms for Process Optimisation“, University of Surrey, United Kingdom, August 2012.
- Silver Medal for the invention of: “Smart Retrieval Engine for Big Data Analytics in Data, Information, Knowledge, and Wisdom (DIKW) Hierarchy Environment“ by A. Yusoff, N. M. Din, S. Yussof, and S.U. Khan, at Pertandingan Rekacipta dan Inovasi (Perintis) 2016 (Category: Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Multimedia, and Telecommunications), UNITEN, November 2016.
- C. L. Pang, A. Ismail, E. Amiron, N. Kamarulzaman, N. M. Shahbaki, O. Jusoh, M. Z. A. Samad, R. M. Zain, N. A. Zulfakar, M. S. Ismail, A. Ahmad, H. K. P. Cheah, S. Podian, N. A. Rahim, A. H. Hasan, J. M. Ali, H. K. S. Ling, A. Yusoff, N. M. M. Arof, S. Saleh, R. Abdullah, Z. A. Latif, K. M. Noor, K. Isaak, Z. Borhanuddin, N. A. Badrul, S. C. Shihabudin, “ANSSR: Enhancing the Quality and Relevance of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) for Current and Future Industry Needs-Phase 1“, in APEC#214-EC-01.1, Kuala Lumpur, July 2014.
Consultation for Publications:
- ILO Tripartite Action for the Protection and Promotion of the Rights of Migrant Workers (ASEAN TRIANGLE Project), and ILO Decent Work Technical Team Bangkok, “Assessment of the readiness of ASEAN Member States for implementation of the commitment to the free flow of skilled labour within the ASEAN Economic Community from 2015“, International Labour Organization (ILO), Bangkok, 2014. (my name was addressed on page 99).
- A. Yusoff, Aziyati Yusoff on ResearchGate, URL: “https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Aziyati_Yusoff “
- A. Yusoff, Aziyati Yusoff on Mendeley, URL: “https://www.mendeley.com/profiles/aziyati-yusoff/ “
- A. Yusoff, Aziyati Yusoff on LinkedIn, URL: “https://my.linkedin.com/in/aziyati-yusoff-9854694a “